Make Your House Feel New
Making an older house feel new again doesn't have to be super costly and time consuming.
I am going to break down a few ways on how you can make your home feel fresh and updated fast.
1. Update Hardware
Updating kitchen and even bathroom knobs and pulls can make a tremendous difference. The house could have original cabinets and when you add a modern black or gold pull it can make the kitchen feel completely different. I have been seeing a a shift of people keeping the natural wood in the kitchens lately versus the white cabinets, and just update the hardware.
2. Fresh Coat of Paint
Do you ever walk into a room and feel claustrophobic and then walk in after it was re-painted and feel so much more openness. Paint has that magic. It is able to make a room feel bigger or smaller, exotic or calm, bright or dark etc. If you want to make a room feel bigger, I recommend having it painted an off white to a neutral color. It will make the space feel more clean and open.



Comments
Post a Comment